Online Gift Certificates
ShopPBS.org online gift certificates are a great last minutes gift idea!
Available in any amount, starting at $5
The recipient will receive an email with a Gift Certificate code within 24 hours!
Note: The purchaser must have a billing address within the United states
Shop Online Gift Certificates
After you purchase an Online Gift Certificate:
- We'll send the recipient an e-mail with all of the information needed to use the Gift Certificate at www.shoppbs.org.
- A confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
Redeeming an Online Gift Certificate
- Shop www.shoppbs.org and select items you wish to purchase.
- When you're ready to checkout, click "Shopping Cart."
- Proceed through the checkout.
- Enter your gift certificate code on the payment page and click "Apply." If your gift certificate code is 8-11 characters long, enter it as it appears. This alphanumeric code is case-sensitive and does not require a PIN number. If your gift certificate code is a 15-digit numeric code, enter it as it appears as well as your 6-digit PIN number.
- If you have more than one Online Gift Certificate, simply enter each code and click Apply after each one. There is no limit on how many Online Gift Certificates you can use toward a single order.
Rules and Regulations for Online Gift Certificates:
- Online Gift Certificates are only redeemable through www.shoppbs.org.
- Codes are activated within 24 hours after the email is received.
- If the amount of your Online Gift Certificate(s) does NOT cover the total order amount, you will need to pay for the remainder of the purchase with a valid credit card.
- If the amount of your Online Gift Certificate(s) is for MORE than the total order amount, the balance amount will be stored with your www.shoppbs.org account for your next purchase. You will not need to enter the code again, as the remaining credit will be deducted from your total at checkout.
- Online Gift Certificates are non-transferable, non-refundable and are not redeemable for cash.
- We cannot replace lost or stolen Online Gift Certificates.
- If you have any additional questions, please contact our Customer Service Department.
- No sales tax is charged with Online Gift Certificates; however, purchases paid for with Online Gift Certificates will be charged applicable sales tax if shipped to addresses in the states indicated here.